Prism Autism Education & Consultation has immediate part-time and full-time opportunities for enthusiastic and dependable behavior technicians. We offer extensive training and growth opportunities to the right candidate.
- Part-time and Full-time
- Home and/or Center-based
- Energetic, playful, and creative!
- Skilled at capturing motivation
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently
- Has a minimum of 1 year experience implementing ABA with children with autism
- RBT Certificate or completion of requirements prior to client contact preferred; however, RBT training and certificate will be provided to qualified applicants if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Psychology Degree is preferred
- Provide direct ABA therapy to children with autism, including skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans, as directed by the BCBA
- Manage a flexible schedule
- Attend and participate in all required trainings
- Complete Clinical and Administrative tasks (data recording, session progress notes, etc.)
- Work effectively and collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with families, team and supervisors
- Other duties as required
Pay & Benefits:
- RBT certification to all candidates (completion bonus!)
- BACB Supervision Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Individualized Growth Opportunities
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience level
- Paid Time Off with additional incentives (full time staff)
- Health Benefits (full time staff)
Prism Autism Education & Consultation is Behavioral Health Center of Excellence and has immediate openings for enthusiastic and dependable behavior technicians. We offer extensive training in Naturalistic Developmental Behavioral Interventions for ages B-6 and growth opportunities to the right candidate. Prism takes pride in supporting our staff through competitive pay, flexible work schedules, a comprehensive BCBA supervision program, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification, and reliable BCBA support for our clients. The Behavior Technician practices under the close ongoing supervision of a BCBA. The Behavior Technician will implement home programs with children with autism in various locations in Connecticut. Our work environment is fun and supportive, and we’re proud to have been granted an Award of Distinction from the BHCOE for being a top behavioral service provider in the country–come join us!
If you meet the above qualifications for our ABA Therapist – Registered Behavior Technician position, please apply today!