Join Our Team!
Prism Autism Education & Consultation is always looking for qualified professionals that share in our vision to join our family. We are currently looking to fill the positions listed below.
Registered Behavior Technician/ ABA Therapist
Prism Autism Education & Consultation has immediate part-time openings for enthusiastic and dependable behavior technicians. We offer extensive training and growth opportunities to the right candidate.
The Registered Behavior Technician is a paraprofessional who practices under the close ongoing supervision of a BCBA or BCaBA. The behavior technician will implement home programs in the Greater Hartford/ New Haven areas supporting children with autism and their families. Part-Time positions available. 10-20 hours, weekends required. Perfect for graduate students!
- Provide direct ABA therapy to children with autism, including skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans, as directed by the BCBA -Keep child motivated to learn
- Manage a flexible schedule
- Attend and participate in all required trainings
- Complete Clinical and Administrative tasks (data recording, session progress notes, etc)
- Work effectively and collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with families, team and supervisors
- Other duties as required
- RBT Certificate or completion of requirements prior to client contact preferred, however, RBT training and certificate will be provided to qualified applicants if needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with children with autism using ABA
- Excellent communication skills
- Using ABA with children with Autism: 1 year
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - BCBA
Prism Autism Education & Consultation is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Part-Time BCBA (growing to a Full-Time caseload if interested) to oversee home programs in the greater Hartford and New Haven Areas.
- Develop, implement, and regularly analyze/adjust skill acquisition programs
- Complete functional behavior assessments and design behavior intervention plans
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments of client progress
- Ensure integrity of recommended treatment hours for assigned clients
- Assist with therapy scheduling on all cases
- Supervise and train direct intervention staff
- Attend required trainings
- Stay up to date with current trends in treatment
- Provide parent training and coaching
- Collaborate with other team members and Directors
- Other duties as required
- BCBA certification must be in good standing
- 3+ years experience supervising in-home based ABA programs required
- Part-time to start, quickly growing for the right candidate
- Organized, driven, friendly
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications
- CEUs provided
- Opportunities for support and advancement
- Warm and collaborative environment
- Part-time Required
- Supervising ABA Programs: 3 years